It has been a long winter-by Central Texas standards that is.
I'm digging in the garden, planting herbs and vegetables, and looking for the green just under the surface.
The local nurseries are doing their happy dance, as we all flood in and gather seedlings and new shrubs to replace the ones that froze, or dried up in the drought. I know that in August I will be regretting the rash moves I'm making now. But, I can't think about that now, as I look for yet another spot to dig and prepare for more life.
I'm digging in the garden, planting herbs and vegetables, and looking for the green just under the surface.
The local nurseries are doing their happy dance, as we all flood in and gather seedlings and new shrubs to replace the ones that froze, or dried up in the drought. I know that in August I will be regretting the rash moves I'm making now. But, I can't think about that now, as I look for yet another spot to dig and prepare for more life.
Post a Comment